Booking Terms & Conditions
North Ledaig Caravan Park
(1) This Confirmation of Booking forms a guarantee by North Ledaig Caravan Park that the pitch accommodation you request is available and is allocated for the whole period of your booking, consequently site fees are payable for the whole period of the booking. Any change to the original booking must be made in writing by post, or by e mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
(2) To speed up the arrival and pitching process we try to take payment for bookings the day before your arrival and for off-the road visitors upon arrival and all fees must be paid prior to, or on your arrival.
(3) The £10.00 booking deposit includes a £1.00 non-returnable booking fee with the remaining £9.00 credited against site fees when full payment is made or on arrival.
(4) If you fail to take up your booking or cut short your booking duration with less than 3 days prior notice from 12 midday on your arrival date or cancel your booking with less than 3 days prior notice from 12 midday on your arrival date your £10.00 booking deposit is forfeit.
(5) If you are delayed for any reason and may be arriving after 8.00pm on the day of your booking, please call the reception office before 6.00pm to inform the warden, otherwise your booking may be cancelled. If you intend to use the late arrival area please let the reception staff know in advance so that a space can be reserved for you and you will be charged the normal pitch fee and person charge.
(6) If you plan to arrive the day before your booking commences and use the late arrival area, please let the reception staff know in advance so that a space can be reserved for you. You will be charged the normal pitch fee and person charge and will be taken to your allocated pitch the following morning as soon as it becomes available.
(7) If you cancel your booking giving more than 3 days notice from 12 midday on your arrival date your £10.00 booking deposit is not refundable but will be held against any future booking for a stay to be taken during the current season and if you telephone or e mail us we will prepare a new booking using your original booking deposit.
(8) Refunds will not be given for cutting short the period of stay after arrival other than in exceptional circumstances.
(9) Bookings are accepted on condition that the outfit is for the use of the person making the booking for the whole period of the booking, unless other arrangements are made at the time of booking. Outfits may not be left on site for use by another person unless by prior arrangement with the site.
(10) The CampManager booking system requires you to provide accurate information about yourself, the duration of your stay, if you are or are not a member of the Caravan and Motorhome Club and if you are a caravan (single or twin axle), a fifth-wheel caravan, a motorhome, folding caravan, or trailer tent. If you provide inaccurate or misleading information to secure a booking we may not be able to accommodate you and your booking may have to be changed or cancelled before or on your arrival. In such circumstances your £10.00 booking deposit is forfeit.
(11) We cannot guarantee any specific pitch. However if you have a particular preference we will do our best to meet your requirements. Ultimately we reserve the right to allocate pitches to ensure the optimum utilisation of the Park.
(12) All the information taken at the time of the booking is collected for the purpose of processing the booking and as part of this process your data is disclosed to Campsted Ltd, trading as CampManager who are acting as booking agents for and on behalf of The North Ledaig Co Ltd, trading as North Ledaig Caravan Park.
On receipt of your Confirmation of Booking, please check that the details are correct. If there are any mistakes or queries, please contact the Site Reception as soon as possible.
By continuing with your booking you are deemed to have accepted these conditions.